Tuesday 28 March 2017

Learning Journal For Week 1


                                                          My preferred learning style
    I finished the quiz in this Thursday which is "DISCOVER YOUR PREFERRED LEARNING STYLE", and I knew my preferred leaning style is VISUAL. The visual learning style, often referred to as the spatial learning style, is a way of learning in which information is associated with images. If you use the visual style, you prefer using images, pictures, colors, and maps to organize information and communicate with others. For myself, I prefer to use mind maps, and use color and pictures in place of text, wherever possible, also the visual journey or story technique helps me memorize content that isn't easy to 'see.' That is what l learned before, and that is my preferred learning style--VISUAL.

                                                                                                                                          Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment