Tuesday 28 March 2017

Week journal

         In our last lesson, Mr.Bass gave us a simple test about our understanding and analysis skill. That was a nightmare, I was only heard a topic---Humblr Pencil and a little bit history about humble pencil. OMG, even after the speak over, I am still in a state of confusion,  and I only write two sentences in my book, i don't know what things just happen, but i am sure lisening  and collect the main words are a challenge for me, i can only write some key words but never can write sentences about what i heard. So, right now, i need to improve my listening skills, because i don't wanna the similar things happen again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Owen, and its really helpful key to take notes while listening otherwise you can not remember whats been said.
    The other thing, it just nice and good to appoint where your weakness is while listening. Also, I need to see better looking comment such animations and videos within the comment. In addition, you need to pay attention to your grammar.

    ReplyDelete